Woah

wow..its like new years and i cant believe i just made myself get a blog
pffft!
its mainly to state the opposite of what leslie says, e.g. i did not want to buy the reindeer headband!!
but oh weelll

since its 2009, there should be a point in having to make resolutions~ therefore, I shall try to..not attack anyone xD oh well, there's not much of a point anymore since Vickys gone :(
saad~ i have no one to play fight with anymore.. and she's the only one that actually fights back...I wish i had her snooker sticks so i can jab people! xD jokiiing~

but hmm..thanks les for the fishy it tastes interesting! hahaaa I need to buy more clothess~ xD
darn cat dint get me my ring hehee

hmm...should i try dye my hair blonde? haha I wanna go to Rodney Wayne and get my hair done..after i earn enough money..
hair cuts for students = $50 -$80
hair colour "" =$80ish
Hair highlights = $80ish

Pffft...hopefully i get the job at wild pair insteada Kmart tho :D
haha Leslie made me fall over and hit her in the head in the boys section..xD

imma be off~ biiie!

1 comments:



xxSarah said...

First comment
by: SARAHHHHHHHHHH

okay no comment =.=
imma going to link you though K?

Post a Comment