I think its post 100? xD
Well, I just booked my ticket for malaysia yesterday! woohoo~! Now, I have just enough money for the formal ticket...man, I guess I need next thursday to come soon.
"Casino Royale"
I'm sure theres a girl in that movie which wears a gold dress. Hahh.
Well, i came home and turned on the tv, then changed the channel to the korean channel coz it sometimes they have interesting stuff sometimes. Then there were people with music videos, then seeing some of the girls dance. It's kinda weird. Theirs looks weird, but if it was the "europeans" doing it, it'd seem alrite e.g. secret [girls band] and U-kiss [guy band] The guys wear so much eyeliner...more than me whenever I apply makeup, which I'm getting quite lazy to since I sometimes forget to take it off before I sleep and it totally dries my eyes. I also need to remember to put on my eyeliner before my contact lens...otherwise sometimes the gel gets on my contact lens. xD It feels funny.
Waheiii.
Can't wait for nexttt yeaaaaar?
Oh mygoodness. I'm last for seminar >.<"" gaaaaaahhh.
And, I need to write it. So, I am going onn Thursdaaayyy. next thursday. haiks!
100th
- Tuesday, June 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment