final arrival or school~

.
meh...we finally had to go back to school [sux..] but oh well I guess, was bound to happen sooner or later.? but
OMGSH..I was sooo happy like when I found out we werent gonna have mrs craw for the rest of the year!! tbh..ms boyle is quite a lot better i think tho mrs craw is a pure frenchie..but hmm, I wonder who's gonna take over amnesty international? xD think mrs craw is only gonna be gone for the first term of school, but we're not gonna have a change of teachers as planned..
pure awesomeness =]

Coming to think of it..onlii textiles seems hardest to pass atm =__=" and the tip i got from mina:: " dont waste anytime chatting, just do work or you wont finish." it was along t he lines of that if i remember correctly, and i have to say..she is right, as the people who didnt finish the dreses last year [ me included but not relii] were the ones who chatted most, but darn its hard not to chat when you know everyone [well...nearlii] xD

Ohh...and at french, like usual..if you dont choose your seat first, you get stuck at the front of the class, well darn coz im sitting at the front, yet AGAIN..
I have to sit in the front of the class for 4 of my subjects already!! >.<"
+ i think..maths teachers have a thing with seating people backwardly ordered alphabetically stuffie..so then I have to sit at the front next to hamish yet, again gah!
that always happens, hopefully I can swap behind coz emily is rite behind me diagonally =] yay~
I just hope she dusnt remind people of the annoyingness they were like last year~

annnd arrt~
i dont talk to anyone there at all..perhaps a tiny bit to mandy but..yehh darnit! the people i talk to, are like riight next door =__= pooey
page + jade are both in the same classes!![excluding english but thats it!] not faair! I like totalii thought that I would be in the same class with Paige for somethin..but obviously that didnt happen? *meeehp*

hmm~ I cant thinnnk what else to wriiite~!!
ohh andra is tanned..and sunburnt! hehehe~~!
=]

ohh annnd! I still dunno anyone in my science class ...total bumness >.>

0 comments:



Post a Comment