whee~

yaay~

I think ive nearli gotten over the fact about being in a bummie class~! [nearly..]
but i guess i'll survive, its like near to lockers and stuf so shudnt be too bad..? and ive still got Joofy and Windy..?
=_____=""

well...whatever..

choco hot cross buns are being sold now =] they taste guud! i dun like normal hot cross buns..me no likey raisins..pahaha

its so annoying these days..like after i come back from badminton or being out or whatever~ I have like heapsa energy and i cant get to sleep for agees [past 2 am] and i cant sleep past noon anymore ToT it sux..I blame the neighbours always playing music..gaah~

and omgsh for the first time..im not actuali sure if im gonna finish my texts...weiird..

ohmegosh
i was looking thru a Vogue magazine, a nd omegoshomegosh i found these awesome looking heels! [most ppl wud think its weird tho]] but it looks awesome worn..sadly.. is like over 500pounds for each of them..pffft~ wait till i work in europe then i'll get it~ haha!!

0 comments:



Post a Comment