whoop~ I thought I ought to update. Since we would be gone for another week. But meh.
These hols so far are one of the funnest I wouldd guess..? Oh and I got a ripcurl jacket from dressmart. Twas only $30 =] annnd, It finally fits into the catergory of one of the needed jackets Which was inbetwween a simple fleece jacket and a puffy jacket. =D Now I just need a proper winter jacket.
Eh...I really cant be bothered typing that much anymore. 4 more WoZ tickets to go~ =.=" Failed sale. George asked me what the raffles were for. I failed to present the hamper = lost sale. well, darn he's pretty good at advertising. Paige knows the story. haha.
Went shoping with mandy + yoyo too. Mygosh that was weird-ish. haha. we took the shuttle to south city mall just for an icecream. Ice creams at south city mall are bigger. which I have to agree coz they ordered a small and got like..bigger size? hahaaa.
btw, arent japanese ppl meant to be quite short?
ohgosh. Im worried I cant sleep tonight. Not because Im excited..Its coz, I cant sleep till after 2am...thats been happening for the past fewdays + happens nearli every hols....and I gotta wake up 5.30 ish.
ughhhhh...
cyah in the mornin tomoz leslie! BE AWAKE
=]
- Friday, July 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment