Ugh. Why does school drag on for so long for the last few days of school? Thank goodness, It is nearly holidays. But this whole week, I can't go straight home after school at all. Unless, Fridays plan falls through which I am currently semi-hoping it does =/ pfffft... would depend on Yoyo I guess... =__=" haha, at Yoyo's school, her whole class is sick apart from her, she only realised that once she got to school, and her teacher wouldnt let her go home. haha! Poor her~
This week :: need to write 3 or 4 essays. (Excluding wide reading) and I need to add stuff to my 4 paintings.
This week :: handed in world challengeform thingy+ Ticket form for WoZ and my teacher thought I did a smart thing with my film reel making the speakers look like a negative crossing under it. =D I didn't actually realise I did that... Hopefully will get a good overall result for Art. The folio is worth 12 credits. So before I hand it in, someone please remind me to add more to my collage to make it mmore "exc" standards, coz thats what made my mark fall to a Merit =[ .
Ah. Since last week, I've been feeling extremly tired, for reasons I have absolutely no idea. I've attempted to sleep early, but it doesnt work, coz I wake up feeling extremly cold.
Today :: WoZ = haha. 6ish weeks to the production I thiink? ohhh~! we get quite a bit of time out of class! It says on the sheet thing at the wall ( Leslie :: go check it...) and we do actually have to practice at night the week before I think... to make sure tech stuff works right =.=""
Yest :: Tried somee red wine...meh. It doesnt taste bad or good. =.=
Today:: I had half a cup of sprite and peeled all the "white-skin" off the orange so itd be just orange sects in it. It tasted so much better than red wine. =D
Jeans nutrigrain is addictive...haha~
and, muftii thurs~ =D FINALLY its been finalised when it was gonna be~ ta =D
3 d a y s
- Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment