the detestables...

ew.
Apart from spiders and all that.
A defo detestable would be...

1]Getting an N/A
when its not even your fault.
I currently blame the teacher. pfffft. Currently, both textiles classes are annoyed with her, and she takes ages before she even comes and helps. Especially when she says at one stage that everything has to be checked by her. 'coz, she takes ages and !@#$%^&*(
Currently, most of our class got n/a . I think less than 5 ppl got a . Its a unit standard, and its worth 5 credits. Thats quite "big" I guess, but its all only Achieved thank goodness. Me + Kavi failed, coz we used straight stitch instead of a stretch stitch for some areas. Purpose: To keep it looking pretty. Why would I want to use a stitch the totally muntifies the fabric at the side seams of my tops? And also, why would kav, want to use a honeycomb stitch on ruffles.
Mygosh the teacher gets so defensive about stuff if we think she marked something wrong. E.g. Miriam got failed because she used a super stretch stitch. which looks similar to a straight stitch, therefore was failed. Teacher was meant to bring in all the garments so we can see it etc. but didnt. =.=""

2]Pl
aying baddy at school.
I cant estimate the distance that well with my contact lens for some weird reason. and I keep hitting out =.=""

3]Also, the thought :: The person I have seen the most this year, [excluding my family] would be...Leslie. Of ALL PEOPLE! Why on earth Leslie??? =___="

Ehk, tomoz is my busy daay~ Howw interesting is that? [no not very I knoww]
Starts with school, then goes to WoZ then off runnning home, and grabba ride to training, then have to go to yg and get home around 10 shower get ready 10:30. Do some art perfectify it, which is hard. And I think I shall pull an overnighter!

Oh!
Detestable 4]
Silly tests that arent worth anything
5] darnit..I forgot.


hmmm...
my entertainer :: Jean

Quote :: I dont give a faeces/excretement/dropping!

M
y current
attempts at not trying to say crap is really hard to get into my mind. Faeces is just soo much harder to say! Jean lost count of me saying it. But! I improved it from last weeks game =D

6] Losing my game against someone I can beat... =.=""
7] Being top in a cab class.

ta~

0 comments:



Post a Comment