=D

Whee~ I think I changed my blog background to something weird... I gotta find a decent site =.=""
Well, TODAY! was a pretty good day actually! haha~ excluding at formtime, coz gya suddenly said she wasnt playing, then later in textiles did play. so hmm =]

Textiles :: Ms Eadie doesn't like me, i don't think nemore. =0 I 'talk too much' gosh, thats only coz were in front of her. Pffft.

Maths:: mehh.

French:: wooh~ we're getting lotsa work done now, can barely text during then! we have our assesment coming up soon for a conversation! Exxciiting haha. Its about our "health" so, today we read a sheet. It was about a lady that went to the doctor, the doctor was like, whats wrong? and she lists all this stuff and hes like oh you'll be fine, heres a prescription, bye! and shes like OH! doctor, I didnt come here for me, I came here for my son. Doctor: where is he? Is he ill? Lady: he slid on the ice and i think he broke his leg! Come quick!
Way to go lady, think he would still be in heapsa pain.

English :: hmm, I was asked a qu at eng, I knew the answer , then when she asked me the qu, my mind blanked so i was like " what was the qu sorry? " and I answered it half wrong =___=""

science:: test this friday gah! recap on chem, and everyone knows, Im not good at it. gah

Maths internal nexxt week!
Omegosh, last nite, I slept just after 11. It was AMAZING! First time I went to sleep so early! =D and First time I got 8 hours sleep on a school day, since ages!

A
annnd, today afterschool, there was badminton! I give up on trying to win most of the games now. Its pretty much impossible. But, we won todays game~ 7-2. Not bad I'd guess, but hmm. At least its enjoyable. And Tania is pretty much a semi permanent team member now. I still cant tell if shes better than cat or jade. But all I know is, shes the most "accesible" haha. Jean has pretty much booked her for us!
AND, I realised, I cant play baddy well with contact lens...and the light in X Gym is so. shiny =.=" I nearly made me+gya lose our doubles coz I kept hitting munted... Next time, I may just bring my glasses case + contact lens case. Oh wait, that mite not be too good either. ugghh.... I dont seem to be able to play well at school baddy for some weird reason...>.<" it sux but oh well! we're not even gonna win this grade which is impossible so mehh...

Walkiing home with jean, is funny! We made a deal to be half as mean to each other, my gosh its hard... but it was so funny! her shoelaces came out in the carpark and I had to hold her bag, and these random asians were staring at us from their car...and I wanted her to go to the car and go "HEY WELCOME TO NEW ZEALAND!" that wouldve been awesome, instead we just walked pass the car laughing...
and
walking again, I was like "I dont give a crap" and Jean wanted me to stop saying crap, and came up with the suggesstion to type poo into the thesaurus so we were thinking
I dont give a faeces
" a excretement
" a poop

HAHA =] good moments~

0 comments:



Post a Comment