weekends finally!

ohmegosh, this week has dragged on for ages! Seriously, I think this weeks been the most boring? Haha, well +/- a few lil stuff thats happened and it'd be the most boring time. I'm finally starting on my "inserts" for art! yus! According to Andras teacher, its duee next friday. I'm not too worried for the first time for art, coz im not behind! =D And, I just realised, that I might not pass textiles. Due to using the wrong stitch T.T darniit! If I dont pass making the top, I can't continune with next years textiles. I'm pretty sure I asked the teacher if I could use a different stitch and she agreed, and I asked her numerous times to check it for me, and not once did she tell me that I was using the wrong stitch. It was 5 credits. And I need those to pass textiles. waaah. Well, least I know what I will be doing if I dont get to do textiles next year [art history =.=] But, I want to learn pattern making! [yes I know its boring] I wanna know how to make the patterns so I can make my own clothes!

Annnd, this week was our french practice assesment weeks. Today was the last one; The writing assesment. I was quite freaked since my writting isnt that good. So, when I was writting, I was thinking in english, had a song stuck in my head that was a malay song[Aku Mahu by Siti Nurhaliza] and was writing in french. Hardout combo =] xD Its rare to have a malay song stuck in my head since I dont know that many. But mehh. We were able to check our listening n reading results after, but I just left coz it was interval and I dont really wanna see it. We're going over it on monday anyways. pffft.

Also, at textiles, me and kavinna keep getting told off for laughing or talking. Ugh. Its only coz we sit like right infront/next to her. Thing is, we're the main ones that get stuff done too~ And she enjoys talking to us! [ we were discussing our holiday plans (has to do with our assesment) and kav was like, we'll go to your house! "what could you do there?"-ms eadie "uhhh..."-me and kav "Bake cookies!!"- Kav.
xD

random quote that amused us all after textiles "I have a hardcore waist"-ayesha
haha~

Designing my "summer outfit" this weekend and going to go check the patterns at fabric vision tomoz. its gonna be the winter catalogues tho ...ughh gheaaay.
I
I still cant decide between top, shorts, skirt or dress.
I rarely wear dresses. I wanna make an off-shoulder top, but I wanna make shorts, but I wanna make a skirt.
so. I asked my family [5 people] and they all said something different. No one said the same thing becoz my mum didnt really answer...

Main events this week :: Getting told off by ms eadie. Michelle being weird. Oh yes t here was badminton. The push ups once again have made my shoulders sore. And we had to do the thingy where we stay balanced by having one arm on the ground thingymajig. It was actually painfull after 1 minute. =__=" and I figured out last week, that I cant really go to the U17 thingy coz I have duties. bummie crummie.
Co-incidently, the badminton weekend is my drama weekend. Haha~

0 comments:



Post a Comment