`

Ah! Im owta text =.=" its actually really weird, coz, I had like waay more than emily like 2 weeks after we both got text, and now Im out and she still has..like at least 100 text left. Gheeaay. Mine only recurs on thursday, and thats AGES away. T.T pfft~ hopefully I actually remember that I dont have text, coz last time, I forgot that I did, and I ended up wasting quite a bit of money. haha~

I STILL havent bought a choccie from the ricca store. hmph. I ought to soon, If I can be bothered going back there again. Shops dont tend to update their stock that fast it seems... Is there autumn sales for clothes? Or are the big ones just Winter Clearances and Summer?

Oh well, but I got a skirt from pagani today! =D bought it for $20! half price from the original~ its a mini tartan. But, I got it at a size 10 so I could pull it down and itd look more "approvable". Took me quite a while to decide between that and the grey denim, but I got the tartan one, cozz, I have too much denim in my wardrobe.

Total of skirts I own now :: 2 [excluding school one]
o.o;;
megosh thats so little...

-----------------------------------------------------------


oh, and today, my sis had to inject the bunny wid some medicine. So I had to help hold it down, she injected it a bit, then it started to scuttle heaps and I got a fright and let go, so it ran abit with the needle stuck at its neck for a few seconds =.="" She took out the needle and it began to scratch at its neck heaps with its hind legs so we couldnt hold it down for awhile... My sis replaced me with dad to hold it down after... and I think she got one of its blood vessels coz the bunny had a bit of blood on its white fur. Poor thing~ It got a way bigger fright than me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hmm, baddy today was actually okaaay. Haha~ leslie you may as well just take over gya's NDSi . Pffft~!

0 comments:



Post a Comment