.

ohgosh...I am extremely tired now...school has rarely exhausted me, but this is the first time though I did absolutely nothing [much] at school. I even slackd off partly on some work but I'm still really tired. Annnnd...I am still really tired now, and have pretty much not enough energy to maintain a normal conversation, excluding the period we had textiles.
My art class is so dull... its so quiet and boring compared to the other class. =.="" I want to be in the other class! [though they are way behind] and my art due date has been postponed a whole week coz of the other classes! =D thanks for slacking you other classes~ so now I dont think I have to do any lunchtimes for it~ =]

sweeet as~

I was going to go to the skipping thing after school. But as above describes, was too tired.
*sigh* least I can sleep in tomoroo~ [i hope]
textiles and french assesment coming upp~ im scared about the french one =[ everyones seems so much longer than mine. and i have a bit of repetition for the word "toujours" I used it 5 times and im tryna think of something to switch it to. ah~

0 comments:



Post a Comment