juust...surviving.

Ugh...since I un-nocturnalised [tuesday] I end up waking up more more sleepy...[wow thats weird english] haha, but yehh...its annoying me. But I guess im just catching up on lost sleep + if i didnt finally manage to sleep id faint somewhere..HAHA. oops. well and I guess a few things that kinda kept me going was the fun bits in school. Some parts of school has fun! =0
e.g.
singing out of tune @ wizard of oz
french lessons sitting next to eleanor and in front of vaiana. but not the person in front =.="" but myygosh Vee+Eleanor can be a crack up! my daily dose of laughter.
and another thing that probob helps get me thru, is the fact I can nearly finish making my top!! =D
dont kknow if the color suits tho..its quite light blue...oh well~ get it done get 3 credits i think..all my textiles stuff are US apart from onee =.=""
and this thing keeps annoying me. I can deal with excellence+acheived qus easy, but its the merit i muck up that makes me get merit! If i got one more merit i wouldve gotten Excellence for my sci test!! but it wasnt worth credits at least..
haha, oh theres a new thai girl in my french+sci class. I dont even know her name. But when she came to sci class she looked so lost and she probob onli recognised me at that time so she went to me..and I was like, oh you can just go tell teacher youre here.[ but in broken english] and the teacher was like do you know anyone here? oh do you know gloria? and we were both like..I dont know her.. coz we dont actually know each other, then she saw Pooky~ so she sat with her xD
depressing fact :: I know 'too much' chemistry for my class at this stage. But..I still dont get ions and never have.
tomoro::
-wiz
-train
-yg
-jacibday
-sleepin!!! =D and thats what i like~

0 comments:



Post a Comment