BACK! =D

I am finally back from EC'09! It was awesome =] I figure, It's quite nice to be away from home once in a while! [totally] hehee~
First night :: Got to tent, thankgoodness for Madds + Ben showed me where the tent was or I would've been so lost, it was around nightfall. Everyone was already t here so I just hopped in. They were listening to the 'latest obsession' aka Taylor Swift . AND. Singing extremely loud to it haha, no I dont have anything against her.

2nd night/1stday :: we had to put our clocks and hour forward as camp time so we could get the most of daylight etc. woke up, breakfast etc, went to bigtop, lunch! xD It was pizza day =] and i love eating pizza. hahaa~ went to go shower blah blahblah. @ night, we went walking around and sophie bought mini donuts! =D more like clumped donuts, they tasted SO GOOD! haha we all ate some off her, and they attempted to be friendly and talk to randoms. that failed. they were like oh no they look creepy, no blah blah...i found it amusing. We went to go to the groove room to find madds i think? and mygosh the strobe lights effect was like WOAH serious. I quite like that effect at times, just not when searching for someone. Got back to tent at midnite camp time. annnd...we kept talking and talking, and like usual, changed into PJ and rosie kept talking about spooning and we didnt realise the 'parent campers' tent was right NEXT to ours...HAHA, we did get told off for talking noisy, and when we were in a group the next morning, they made an announcement to remind us how thin the tents are and they found out the position of how some people were sleeping etc. total crackup then.

3rd night/2nd day :: hmm, I cant really remember, walk a round look weird etc. Rosie kept thinking that I was swearing but I wasnt, she just kept hearin it somehow...hahaa~ and that night was a comedy night by 2 dudes i cant rmbr, but mygosh their songs were funny and cheesy at the same time! then after that, we ran back to the Big Top and watchd slumdog millionaire. The start of it was kinda creepy, but it had a good-ish ending. IT WAS SO COLD THEN...I was talking to Rosie before coz she wanted to go find [i cant rmbr his name] but since it was dark it wouldve been hard, and I was joking arounnd and was like, you could just go around to ppl and go tap tap. and she heard me go " you could just go around to ppl and go tap that, tap that" =___="" another mishearing again.. and she thought the girl infront of her was Madds it was so funny. she kept yelling Madds at her and she never turned around and sshe went a diff direction then we all realised and cracked up laughing.

4thnight/3rd day. Hmm...I cant r eally remember again...went to another comedy thingy. annd...went dancing hahaa...then we found a lil circle, and we ran around and krumped along to the beat..it was fun! i havent krumped in AGES!

4th and final day:: awww...My bum must be bruised from so much sitting...[seriously] haha man everyone seemed so hectic in packdown, but it was all g =] hahaa aparently 2 guys did a grundy run at night. silly boys. hmm...pack doownn paack doownn, oh we were the ones serving food todaay~ it was so simple and funny. I was handing out the buns at the vegetarians section so there wasnt much to do...Madds was flipping the frankfurters and playing with others foods but she did it quite well pahaha. after that we all just grabbed food and ate, MAN THE MUFFIN WAS GOOD! =D
Ella went back and grabbed another 2 muffins...think we could onli do that coz we were serving food hahaa...

**The End**
aka, I cant be bothered writing much more...but thankgoodness for being home...comfier bed and better showers and loos =] tho the loos there werent bad. its better than the St. Thomas ones...but just had to queue for it occasionally.
YAY for being home~
and relaxing...
To Leslie :: hmm...I'll try rmbr to tell you if we ever get emailed the canty list...
*sigh* have to wake up early tomoro...Pages bday...WHY ON EARTH SO EARLY!!!
=____=""
well, least I can sleep in the nexxt day, but I wanna get some shopping done though I'm outta dosh..litereally, and my bank intereest is barely gaining anything at all...it suxx and my allowance is not too much too....and i need to pay for another phone topup with no money...T.T raawr
brokenessmucho?

WOW I've blabbed so much, I can't wait till...um...=]

0 comments:



Post a Comment