2DAYS!

Till EC'09 bronanas~
I am...not really feeling the 'excitedness' that most people do. Hmm, and obviously I have no idea why. BUT, I cant wait till Thursday, coz it'd be last day of school!![Then...eastercamp...] haha woop! and me camping with 7 others I have not seen, or have not seen since last year... ancient-ness bro'o haha

Im only writting this coz Leslie is making me, but yes, I have your moro gold now leslie, I'll pass it to you tomoro. Annd, I have some snackies for EC =] yay~ I want gum. I have a lil obsesion with the gum with liquid inside! it taste sooo goood!
but Im outta dosh now so I gotta wait for bro to pass me my allowance...bleh

Happy Birthday to Raaachel Kee :: for 8th April::

year8 [rach=left, jean=right]


rach @ year10
Haha...that was just to take some space up =]annd, year9 I think? hahaa~

Tomro is resit for maths test, now thats a total waste of time, I just needed one more merit and I wouldnt need to resit...gosh.
+probob learning chemistry tomoro for science[my worst subject in sci] annd. I supposebly know the most in my class...how sad. I need a smart person in the class so I can get notes/learn off them. It's so much easier if you're not the smartest in the class.. =___=" Les, you have to teach me balancing equations sometime this hols mb...its the main thing I just dont get. Apart from not being able to remember the first 20 elements in order. ew.

French tomoroo= be a pig lesson aka, eat. Thats it, un petit pain au chocolat et un croissant chocolat.
I need to start writting my speech or imma spend my hols doing so..*sigh*
and I need to pack for EC too...
Textiles:: my machine keeps eating my fabric! the touchscreen machine is meant to be hardout, but obviously not, I've pulled it apart several times already now! Pfffft. Its soo gay, I just wanna finish making my top. Its due midweek of the 2nd week of 2nd term and we arent allowed to start yet! [très bête] and, we get told off for talking [ m'enerve...]

annd Im off, probob wont update till after EC =]

0 comments:



Post a Comment