Like most normal people, school started today. ew. Woke up...well, I didnt really wake up, I was up most of the night duee to me turning nocturnal. gheaay much? Got a ride to school, got to school dumped stuff in locker, checked the M block and pffft went to class...obviously without much energy and then saw Jade+Paige! it took energy...coz they just got their haircut from jonny! LOL... I dont think Jade realises why most of us dont really go to him, but Paige does..xD myygosh paige looks asian! but Jades just ...hmm?
=]
[silence]
today...went..by...slowly...me+Les+Paige[ i think?] were late to 2nd period coz we couldnt get our bums off the picnic tables. hahaa~! oh well...I was right behind pooky when entering textiles and she was behind Holly so it looked pretty normal? haha ...ekomsyehtdriewstihsogymho [rehdnasissykoop] English and french was the worst subject...it was so boring and I wanted to sleep...but YUS! I dont have mrs craw for french!! =D she came back from france, but she took the yr12 class, not ours. YAYEA!! but now were in H8 so we sat wherever, and since Im not that good friends with anyone in french, I went to sit near to the back and now...I sit behind Erica =.="" and beside Eleanor but i dont mind Eleanor...meh~ just that...theres no one really hardout in french around me...pffft.
Art+French+Textiles assesments due next week. FUN.funfun...o.o;;
Textiles = teacher making us slow
Art = o.o;; must redo collages...
French = scary =0 we have to wear really chunky headphones and speak into a microphone which will be really distracting.
Ohgosh, atm we have to do a direct acrylic paint of our new collages. Annd...I have 2 collages...One has 4 people in it and lots of detail. The other one is a mansion on a hill at nightfall. Its kinda obvious which one I'd do. Espec since its g otta be done on an A5 sheet. but this is gonna be 'hard-ish'. o.o;; haha~ I like my new colages tho! It be awesome! =D
Art+French+Textiles assesments due next week. FUN.funfun...o.o;;
Textiles = teacher making us slow
Art = o.o;; must redo collages...
French = scary =0 we have to wear really chunky headphones and speak into a microphone which will be really distracting.
Ohgosh, atm we have to do a direct acrylic paint of our new collages. Annd...I have 2 collages...One has 4 people in it and lots of detail. The other one is a mansion on a hill at nightfall. Its kinda obvious which one I'd do. Espec since its g otta be done on an A5 sheet. but this is gonna be 'hard-ish'. o.o;; haha~ I like my new colages tho! It be awesome! =D

0 comments:
Post a Comment