nocturnal-ism

mygosh...for the past few days, I have not been able to sleep during the night/early morning. and when I wake up, I have no energy. =__=" gheaay muucho?

response to leslie :: well, although kenleys never been in the bottom...none of her outfits look good! maybe one, but seriouslyy~!

Hmm...oh apart from this :: I found an awesome sticker on my plastic bag. it says:: "Handle with care"



annd:: today, instead of going to 'the rescue' which I was initially going to go to, but due to my state this morning didnt. I went shopping with my sis at tower junction...haha we went boot shopping, well, she was boot shopping, I was high heel shopping, but I tried some boots too, and found the ankle boots do not look that bad! and I found these heels that I really like! its only $40 and its quite high...which is rare to find coz iff its 10cm or higher they usually sell it at a ridiculously high price! haha, but I dint buy them heels..I want to~!


then after shopping we went home...then...I had to wash my bros car, t hought I just had to spray it with the hose...but no, the hose didnt extend long enough, so i had to wwash it properly, and at that time, I was wearing skinnies + fleece glassons jackie+ singlet, and I got soaked =.="" yesh i got soaked >.>

it was uncomf, but i went for a shower right after =] and mum cooked relli dellish satay! =D

0 comments:



Post a Comment