time passes...

way...too fast...*sigh* being sick can make you miss so much... and espec. food poisoning...it totally screws up your eatting habits, I still cant eat a normal dinner portion, but I can eat lots of other randoms =__=" what with thaat? It doesnt take me that long to recover usually...

Hmm, I finally realised...I have quite a lot of homework to do, and I have waster the first few days of my holiday with being sick =[ ..I need to
-write my speech
-make my collage into an 'excellence'
-finish all of my book reviews...
-clean up my room [was due 5pm today, but sis me + bro went outt]

the prob with all those is...it takes time to think EVERYthing outt and then think it over and the perfectize it...[i dont care if perfectize isnt a word...bo doesnt check this so s'all good =] ]

Hmmm, this coming sat...I have the opportunity to sleep in the square =D exciiting! cozz...its to draw the governments attention to the 'invisible children'. They are child soldiers that have been abducted by the LRA under the command of Joseph Kony...They raid parts of africa and kill the people and abduct the children...and the army...consists of, mainly children [duuh] its been going on for approx 23 years and nothing too much has happened to stop it...=___=""

www.invisiblechildren.com

so, this coming saturday, is to attempt to have something happen to try stop him...hes the first person on this list wanted as a war criminal..and others which i currently cant remember...

0 comments:



Post a Comment