1more sleep...

to EC '09 =D
That ought to be quite interesting! Haha seeming that I haven't been on a camp since year8... I'm just thinking, it'd be quite awkward pulling my bag around while looking for camping spot xD haha.

I think a definition for Gloria ought to be ::creates alot of awkward moments. =]
But, awkward moments are nice kinda...just not if it creates awkwardsilences.

Todaay, was the maths resit.
I actually finished...toofast. It was
awkward coz...I fiinished after 10 mins, and the second person was like another 10 mins after...=__="" gay ae? i attempted to wait for some ppl [in the cold!] ...but i left at 2:55 for home =]

I really dont know what to write atm. OH we're doign practice for static image. My issue is that, I have ONE awesome idea and i dont wanna waste it on a practice, and the onli other stuff i can think are preety gay. and its due next period [ah gosh?]

gaay daay tomoroo, all the boring subjects..blah.
BUT last daaay of school! =] awesome much..


TO sarah :: YOU did not come to collect me...FAIL
HMPH

TO LESLIE :: You had your chocoo passed to you~
HEH
Thou shant have my text/fone =]

I need to write my speeechh! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....
helpp? Jennnnyy? xD jkk~
but yehh i gotta write it..
and tonight I have to PACK...man its hard to pack tho...Imma get sis to help...oh wait..sis is currently walking out the door to a potluck. [greeeat...]

0 comments:



Post a Comment