o.o;;

myygosh50 sounds big..but it obviously isnt. =] darn..last day before the weekend before school starts =.=" gaay muuch.? Well...todaay...haha~ We woke up ate blaah..then jacinda+her mum came over, jacinda got entertained by the bunies xD and my sis team leader came over with her lil kid. He was so cuute! think he was 2 years old..but mygosh lil kid scare me..he fell down the outside stairs and i was lyk O.O and in my mind i was like [AHHHHH] but he was like perfectly fine I had to take care of him for awhile while sis discussed stuff with her. He kept poking the bunnies =.=" and he attempted to climb the piano, but i told him not too and he started to hit me >.> but as lil kids..they dont have too much strength so it dint hurt ...pfftt

tomoroo = "the rescue" i dont know if i can be bothered going atm ...*sigh*

ohmygosh...I still have to finish my speech..like put the 3 parts together waaah..

ahhh....I think Ive failed my goal for these holidays to finish my reading review stuff oh pffft.

ohmygosh I've run out of things to write about

so...a random picca of me and

my ol librairian badgeI quite liked that badge! like you know..when in asian schools, anything with a rank was cool..? Well, better than being nothing in class I guess since 'normal' people in our class just had their name and the school logo. haha~!

Hmm...the other day, I FINALLY met up with rachel! [haha] and...mygosh our style of clothes have gone total opposite. Shes awesome at finding me clothes to suit me, but I just dont like the style!! =.='' gaayness...If it was my style...she'd be my personal shopping assistant. She actually still could be, but she'll add her style to mine haha~ Together, we would turn into fatties xD oh welll...

0 comments:



Post a Comment