I quite prefer having a title to my blog stuff, but I cant be bothered thinking of what to write for it as it never stays in one topic, so~ =D yesh.
I haa a niice weekend! =] haha~ I went to town. Its nice to be back out ! =D always feels alot better, went with Cat and got our pamphlets etc. I need them for textiles and she needs them for eco or whatever~ I found this awesome place I wanna go! www.minus5experience.com
hopefully we can since dads coming this thursday~! yaay~ + when we were in town we went around looking at diff stores e.g. Honour and Obey ; where Paige got her jeans [nudies] and where there is Posh Spice's jeans lines of "rock and republic" meegosh they be expensive! $5oo+ the logo is quite cool~ just dont like the skull bit >.> If you minus t he skull itd be totally awesome. The clothes and HnO were like, awesome, but so EXPENSIVEE! =.=""
Annd, we went to cheapskates + another store next to cosmic corner or something, my gosh them clothes are such good quality and reasonable price for that quality! But, Im outta dosh still atm >.<"gah. Cat is probob the best person to drag along to randomly walk around town. coz she dusnt care where to go hahaa~
ohmegosh. I listened to "girlfriend" by avril yesterday, but in the french version. It made me totally crackup.. XD! Ive been trying to find some nice french music to listen to, but atm, the onli ones are lyk either dodgy weird or love-slow songs[ish] but they can sing really well. haha~
+ yest lunchtime was funny as! I spent the first half a nd hour running around school with emily looking for vaiana just after me and vaiana splitted to go to our lunch groups. I went to lockers to look for emily first, then saw shalini and was like " WHERES EMILY??" and she dint no so I was like nooooo and jumping up and down for awhile then I turned around and Mr Land was giving me the weirdest stare and w as like "'does she have a bf? she looks rather excited" and shalini was like, yeahh I know and I was like ...nooooo =.="" then I ran off to A block and dumped my bag, went to run to bball courts to look for Vee and found Emily, so then we both ran to her art room to look for Vee and ran back and forth about, 3 or4 times? not finiding Vee at all. and so we got ppl to text her, and emily dint let me leave, as we were both hungry and she didnt want me to eat first >.<" haha~ We ran around field and bball courts and art etc. Annd at about blah time, we finally found her. she was waiting for us to reply her, when we texted her off someone elses fone >.> so yehh..and we were all in the art room and Vee was gonna ask and Emily tried to run away, I grabbed her arm but shes stronger than me and the art room floor is slippery so i slided for awhile annd fell and hurted my ankle ...so I was limping for awhile, and I left. Then when I was walking back to A block, I met Leslie and Paige. hahaa~ and thats when the art story begins. I couldnt find my paintbrush... =]
went back, had 5 minutes to the 10min to end of lunch bell, gobbled my sandwich annnnd, hmm. Cant really remember. OH RIGHT, before all of the above happenned [meaning the chase part] me and vee were talking in french on whether she shouldve left at the time everyone left to go to the tourguide meeting thing and she packed up too slow. so i was like may as well not go and she was like nooo I should've gone, coz she wanted to go to emilys art class. Turns out it was a good thing she didnt leave cozz...Emily went to the tourguide meeting. haha~ yesh I made vee thank me for it =] haha.
See lesliiee I have things to update, I just cant be botherd sometimes. so ta~ thats part of it. my arms kinda tired from having it in 'lazy piano arm position.
Hmm, oh and todaay~ Since we finished school way early, I walked with Les+Cat home, except, I walked to Cats home. Mygossh I like the colour co-ord/pallette. Its nice and simple. Its like Coffee coloureds meaning, Brown, Creamy White, Light brownie purple grey etc. haha. her mum doesnt like it apparently. Oh well, I left before her mum+bro got back. Annd I reached home at around the normal time I do on a normal school day. It was kinda odd coz there were no burnsiders walking which is a typical sight whenever I walk home etc.
and ohmeegosh. my art teacher wont let me do the picca I wanna do for my art! =[ gheaay! it was gonna be preety but now.gosh no =.="" she agreed with my bookchoice in the lib, and when we got back and had to choose piccas she said that I may need to change books. hmph.
oh annd today was cold and I wished the lightning lasted longer, though I wouldve felt sorry for the tour guides etc helpers at school today. =P french room has food tonite! haha, first timer, usually its just books and thats it. The German room always has food. [cookies and icings!] I wonder who does all the baking ae? haha~
andd our french teacher gave us an assignment due next week the day just before our exams. eugh. and after the "exam week" we have another 2 french exams or something. blechh. its no biggie. Im just worried about the marks ill get >.<""
yay for T.O.D =] Im meant to go training after we hang out tisit? ugh @ fatty bags. haha~
I think, due to me writing this m uch, I make up for previous unwritten times =P @ Leslie
+
- Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment