-

my awesome titles of my blogs are returning! =D [e.g. -/./=.="]
hahaa.
MYGOSH I am so happy its finally the weekends! it feels like its been dragging on for ageees this week. Annd. I finally got my art done! yush! [i know my pencil drawing doesnt look good] 5 credits in the bag[definite] its near impossible to fail . but uggh. I still cant believe I onlyy got an A for french T.T"" its all becausee I was neervouss...[waaaah. this doesnt happen when i do speech in engliish] it suxx. a freaking A ...shouldve been an M >.<""
[ill stop talking bowt that now. its quiite depressing.] and thenn Paige annoyed me at interval by asking me questions =.="" ughh. I hate questions when Im annoyed/sad/depresesed/tired? [HAHA]
To Paige [if you read this] :: you probob wudve figured with my annoyed tone =] haha s'all good now tho. I think.

Myygosh today I was tired. I managed to get to school 'ontime' and made it to assembly. I speeed walk =D haha

eugh, this years badminton teams are gheaay. seriously. thought mrs henderson would have at least, not put supakan in our team >.<"" couldnt we liike, made our own teams or something coz atm its lyk. none of the teams are going to work, and being in A3 sounds so gaay. and A2 is lyk not good. and its lyk. ewww.

*si
gh* ...I think I "need" to go to more trraining? err. Lesliie~ is monday badminton existent this[coming] week?

0 comments:



Post a Comment