ohkaay..this is quite weird, whenever I'm with Paige or when Paige is around me etc. Guys always seem to block my way. E.g today, when me and Paige had absolutely nothing to do so we went to look in the art room. now at the G7 the part where you can peer in, theres a miniature scene so you have to open the door to see. Annd we did, and the typical sight. haha~ its not very amusing no more. But to get to G the lil pathway thingy, Robert and ppl [I only know one of the other dudes ; Simon] stood side by side to block us. Since I knew Rob, I told him to move and he said no. Since he is a LOT taller and heavier than me, that cancels alot of options to get past. One option me and Paige ruled out was going through the rain but that was mainly decided before we left. and yeh. So I tried to use the tactic of kicking the person behind their knee. I always fail at that so yea. It dint work. So then, I shoved him and he moved bit causing and opening to get past! =D but paige never does anything and quickly followed behind me. Then when going back, these 2 dudes ran past their wall onto the muddy ground, the wall p eople were lyk "SLIP SLIP" and he did, it was kinda funny haha~ But, we had to go past them again. We walked up and Paige slipped through a gap between them which they soon blocked with themselves and I had to push Rob again. Hes like 90 kgs and its hard. =.=""
Other time:: a few days ago, by Kaels lil bro . Ugh Hes an annoying midget and worse than kael. well when me and Paige were walking to lockers, she w ent past, and Kaels midget pushed this guy in front of me. Me being me I was like "OI! MOVE IT!" and Kael midget had this chubby-pudgy faced grin MYgosh hes annoying hes half my size and tempting to shove him over. wow I sound violent haha
And anotherr :: I cant be bothered writing.
What happened to the day when I said "MOVE IT" and they left ...seems like it was only effective last year...GAAY!
oh. and I would also love it if people in the locker bays actually moved faster, and also if the boys would stop stinking up the loos by lunchtime. Its quite gross.
move it!
- Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment