.

day 2 of week 2 of term2...haha man thats weird! =D It took me awhile to realise, that I tend to unwind/destress etc in art, by going crazy...haha mandy+alex [jades friend] know it quite well as I always end up apologising about being wierd but never stop. our art class compared to any other class is QUIET as! =.=""


Todaay...lunch= I went strraight to textiles :: sorry alice, I dint know I took ur machine >.<" annd! IM NEARLY FINISHED! one last step to go!! = doing the hem...and tying the bow, but thats not included! YUS! and its total drape! and baggy...itll probob swallow me if I ever wear it on a windy day. hahaaa pluuf! xD then. I decided to go back to the lunch spot for the last ten minutes... Im not sure if it was worth it, haha everyone was in a clump and i found it funny... btw...this is direct trans so I have no idea if it makes sense.. " paige 將愿意看風的視域,并且什麼是做她的姐妹那裡? errr...dont think that makes sense? oh well...pffft~

gheeay...practice after school on thurs...ugh. Thurs is like, the day with nothing interesting at school. pahaha.
imma try do my speech tomoro for french. I didint do it today...meh I wasnt in the mood and I was HUNGRY... so, most went outside, and I ate my lunch inside and listened to music =] I was waay hungry still..heh!

0 comments:



Post a Comment