haha~ my title is so original =]
I realised, in winter, im nearly always hungry. o.o;; and though its not yett winter, Im still hungry now =D but, mum dint leave snackies in the house, so we have 'proper' food.
mum cooked mass chicken + mince so we can kinda do anything we want with it. haha~ I wanted tacos, but we dint ge the taco shells, oh well~!
Hmm, WoZ is lyyk...interesting? haha~ hopefully we dont have to do so much of singing~! xD I wanna know what type of outfits we havee for it aee~ I still need to findd a bright top for it.
Lesliee~ ::Training this thurs, I am gonna go to it this week.
*sigh* my speech is gonna only be a acheived i think T.T I got quite abit freakked coz I did the first half without looking at my sheet, then when I got to the bit I hadnt really memorised I was lyk [O.O] and I quickly scanned my sheet for it, and from then it went kinda stuttery. >.<"
I have gotten my book back from anastasia too! =D yus! she finally remembered, oops lyk last week.
Total time she kept it::3/4 year
Total she wrote :: 4 lines.
=.=""
least I have the book back riiite? =D
well, thats what I think~ and its still in normal condition! and I find it amazing how some ppl make it really preety! e.g. annie + lenas + chews + phoebes + others ppls pages! =D haha~ They look coool~ espec after seeing it after a long time! And jade waas shocked by Paiges drawing again...xD
Sorry Paigeee~! [ youu knowww...]
Static Image starting tomoro~ and I have only 2 ideas, which I guess is good, 1 for practice and 1 for practical?
annd, my gosh for textiles, our teachers likee going agro-ish due to 'slow' ppl. [ Im a 'fast' person-ish] haha a problem is that, me and kav sit near to the front, so, when we talk she gives us random evils. Kav had a funny as dream about her. xD its kinda bummie tho, Kav dint have enough fabric so she couldnt make the ruffles properly so it looks abit funny. We're starting the stuff for our 3rd assesment. FINALLY a Acheivement Standard..ughh. And we have to plan HEAPS =.="" so...its kinda gay, we're like only making 2 outfits this year I thinkk! suxx.
which was the top we made. and the summer outfit we're making for the end of this year >.> last year we made alot more! I also wish that we had mrs holroyd too. She explains things alot better, though Ive only had her once.
My subjects next year, are most likely going to be
-English [pfft]
-Maths
-French
-Design
-Photography
-Textiles/Art History.
I need to decide the last one...and I really wanna do both design and photog together!
And I enjoy textiles coz I wanna learn to make patterns etc.
and I may need art history.
and I may be doing art for open night! =D
and going backto the subjects I could drop maths, but bad choice id think. and french wouldnt be worth dropping, would = 3 years wasted. heh!
12/05/09
- Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment