The proper first week of holidays has started. Ta. =] I still need to start studying. I'm trying to get to that point, but it's bit hard. My main distraction from the weekend was watching drama. Now, it's pretty much trying to clean my room, and meeting up with people too. I guess, I'll just stay home for the 2nd week of hols. But, I'm not too sure if that will actually do much, coz everyone knows what happens when people attempt to study and a little distraction comes along and ruins everything and nothing gets done.
I dearly hope that that doesnt happen >=O. I don't have that much to study really. Just PAINT. thats actually harder to start doing than study...I'm just so sick of my theme. And I can't even paint coco on to it yet!
psssh. cacohuetes.
haha.
Don't bother to read this coming bit. It's just gonna be my lil reminder of what I need to do since the teachers gave abit of homework.
- Maths sheets
- French 4 writtings 3 readings and read the examplars
- English remember the quotes.
- Art must have coco on.
omgsh, Pantene's colour therapy conditioner...leaves my hair smelling weird. and its not my hair. Its the conditioner. Coz I used this sample thing. and my hair smelt good after. Haha.
oh um
To my malaysian buddies::
How much do the SMK st. Mary PJK tops cost. I was wondering if I could get one. I want one for some weird reason. Im still trying to find someone who is going back to kch at the end of this year coz I need someone to get me a new badminton racquet...so hopefully if I find someone who can get me the racquet they could pick up that too.
I wonder...for the supposable 'art' exam. Does it matter if we're late much? Coz...we're just getting our painting finalised. I know we're allowed up to 30 mins to be late...But. Its art! The teachers dont really care....so would the rule actually be implied then?anyone know?
=)
- Monday, September 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment