>=O

I find it quite annoying how burnside is one of the only schools that have their mocks in term4... most schools have them at around the end of term3. e.g. Cghs and Rrgs.gay pooes. Oh well. When do we go on 'study leave'

I find it so hard to paint these hols. ughh I can study and everything. Just NOT paint. and everyone know. I have wayy too much to get done. and. I wont be painting tomorow either. ugh.

Dear mummy manda,
When I get back to Malaysia (who knows when), after earning enough money to buy tickets and enough allowance to spend etc. I will be able to drive you around(providing you lend me your car =] ) And according to last time when I was talking with you about it. If you must, then you may bring your friend ray(e) but please dont make him wear the pink pants and shirt. It will likely freak me out. Haha
Byeeee mandaaa~

Sorry Im so bored atm. =D But yeah.

0 comments:



Post a Comment