And I totally was not in to waking up... and the thing that shocked me was that Andra managed to 'sleep in' till 8am. she usually wakes up wayyy earlier! e.g 6am.
I can't believe our teacher changed our seating plan after a week of giving us a new plan. and this one was the same one we had for agess at the start of school. and I don't like my spot..I don't really talk to anyone there. Ughhh... Omgsh. My dress. is. quite. good. [I think?] Thats one of the first few times I like my own workk.
French :: Do not mention it.
Art :: I have to thinkk that my teacher in art is the teacher with the best memory... but pretty easygoing. Thankgoodness
I can't believe school is over so soon-ish =D. I take it as it being over when we go on the 'second' study leave. I cant wait till holidays~
Pleng's Birthday tomoz~ and my goodness she's turning 17! =O
day back..
- Monday, October 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment