I've been wanting to get coloured+powered contact lens, and have found 2 diff sites for them.
the first site :: 2 in a pack :: $22.58+ shipping of $9.90 .
Since my eyes are different [just by abit =.="] I would need to buy 2 packs, therefore (I'm approximating since I don't have a calculator and cant be bothered). It would be a total of.
$55.06
the other web, is selling them for :: 1 in a pack ::$17.95:: + free shipping.
Total :: $35-something
obviously the first site would be the obvious one to get. But ... It seems as if it costs alot...
Birthday present? *hint*
Hahaa~
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Apparently, in the continuing class, only 1 person got E(shalini) and 1 got M (erica) for physics test thingy..oddly enough, my class had 0E and 3M. Gosh thats annoying, I could've been that 'E' and bet the whole continuing class too (except shalini) =___="
Hmmm....
- Thursday, October 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment