'Landing lights'

I quite like being away from home. It just seems more fun, and theres the whole world to explore. Theres alot more than just a backyard. =]

The title quote was donated by Jean, as we were discussing about wearing the harness' while we were at the YMCA doing rock climbing. hahaa! =D [use your own imagination?]

I realised,rock climbing is actually really fun(ny). Thanks Jean for the suggestion of going there! I just think, my organising adds the final touch to it. I do WANT those pics though. I learnt several things though...The belayer person is vital...to being safe. and I do not like Jade being it . hahaaa. you poof. Jamie left like...an hour early before we did ...gaaay. we only started taking the pics like after she left. coz we were taking a break from climbing then...It was so fun though, I would think...Jade+Paige...should be alot less obsessed with 'my walk' and peoples bums! >=O I dont really think the dude looked like Napolean Dynamite though...

Should go back there again =D just that my arms bit sore now...

0 comments:



Post a Comment