I figured out today that. I don't have to sit the biology test. Only the science continuing kids do. Darn. I kinda wanted to do that test for some weird reason. But...my exams now finish on...23NOV. YUS! =D. The bad side is. Everyone still has exams on
OMGSH.
Im doing yr13 textiles next year!! I'm actually kinda excited, coz we wont be having ms eadie. And also that...It'll be kinda exciting. theres like 5 yr11's (yr 12 next year) including me that are gonna be in that class. There's like so lil people in the class so itll be awesome. But..I only like talking to 2out of the 4 people. the other 2 are okayy. Hahaaa. Oh well. I was kinda confused about that thing, but now I can just take 5 subs in yr13 since no more textiles after~! Paige said I should take yr12 textiles in yr13. I don't really think so though =]. But, I may just pick another random subject. woohoo~
I can't believe my french exam is on the first day of exams. In the noon. And the next day is english. Btw, what time do afternoon exams start?
YUS. Madds has passed the chucks to Fran. She wore it to her house. o.o;;
+
- Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
that is so unfair. u guys get to learn cool stuff like french and we have to learn BM. tell me how is that justice?
XD
Hahaa! well, we still have to learn english? French is just an option though, we kinda only have to do 2 subs next year(BI+MT) and we choose the other 3 or 4 subs =D and...
I have no idea how that is justice =P
Post a Comment