=D

Hmm,
I went to the Prodrive thing today. It was actually quite fun despite not being able to deal with it so well, mainly because we were using a manual car instead of an auto. But, it was still fun(ny) because the people I was with were nice. Haha~ I made the car stall 3 or 4 times in a row by accident. It did get the point through though that you need to do quite a lot/few things to avoid accident things. Oh! and one of the girls with us went to lincoln and knew some of my friends that I grew up with when I went to primary school there! I didn't actually know anyone until Hamish and James walked in, and oddly enough Hamish was the only person out of 7 of us that actually knew how to drive a manual...The two girls I was with had used a manual at least once, and I had absolutely no idea how to use one. Well, until today that is.

And also, I found it weird, whenever I wanted to go watch a 3D animation movie, something comes up, like today I wanted to go watch 'Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs' , but I had to go to the prodrive thing. The other time was when Paige went to go watch 'Up' and I was really sick then.
=______="
adds more to the list of movies to rent sadly!

0 comments:



Post a Comment