Mygoodness...time has passed by quite fast from the time that school finished to now. :D fun-ness! Haha, I've been out nearly this whole week!
mon : northlands with windy :O
tues: Michelles place :D
wed: Tanias place xD
thurs : uh..see house + dentist T_T
fri : CHRISTMAS =DD
sat: boxingday shopping!! =___=
sun(tomorro) : sis bday.
mon: jams place.
tues: outt?
Paige said she'd die if she did that. Well, something along the line of that...
MYGOSH. I saw quite a 'lot' of people today. Well, not really, but I saw Fran + Madds, Michelle, Allie+Holly etc. I can't really remember everyone atm. We reached ricc around 9.20 coz dad was shaving his beard and I had actually said that we leave at 9 on the dot. But that didn't work, and that wasn't my fault! haha. I managed to get a tee that I likey =D . And other stuff too but mehhh. Shopping totally drained my energy, semi because I barely slept. but mehh again
It was actually kinda funny seeing Madds cause I had actually seen her on monday at the northlands bus stop when I was waiting for the orbiter. I saw her and I was standing and I didn't wanna embarass myself if I had got the wrong person, so I only texted her when I got on the bus. Annnd...it was her =.=" annnnd...I can't find my 2 degrees fone. AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
Holidays
- Saturday, December 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment