2010, the start of a new decade.
Baah, It was a nice day to start of the year here I'd say! =] But the folowing days, I fell sick, because I caught the flu from my sis.. oh joy~ So now I've finally recovered. I had to take this really weird smelling antibiotic, and that night I had to take a panadol. The problem was I can't swallow pills. We were out of soluble, so my sis was like "okay, we can halve this, quarter it, or eightth it, which one would you like" I chose to eight-eth it. I attempted to swallow it, and I failed. 2 attempts. On the 2nd attempt I managed to get abit down, but spat the rest out. She gave up, and powdered it and put it on to jam bread.to try 'disguise' it so she put on HEAPS of jam. The second problem was, she put waaay too much jam on, so it oozed out-ish. And I could see where the panadol was. It looked as if it was mold on jam =.=" I managed to stomach it though! Took about 30 mins to eat though . Uck. Least I felt alot better after!
Oh, + we've been walking/jogging/running the dog. I tried to get a picture with it, and it licked my chin ughh....i ran straight to wash the dog slobber. =__=" the pic was the dog before it licked me .
Cant really think what to write anymore. meh
--
- Friday, January 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment