.

I really need to be having proper blog titles, but I really just can't think of one on the spot. Well, I can, but...meh.

Today, I was going to town with cat, we just got off the bus, and I got a phone call. I thought my phone had randomly dialled a number again, but I checked it and my phone was ringing. Picked it up, and... I now have a job! [Thank God] =D yus! So we went to pick up my contract.

Hmm, aside from that, I finally got stationary shopping done. My gosh it was heavy. My one object was A3 sized, and heavy. Then, went to get Leslie's and that definitely added to the weight... yes, I have the receipt Leslie, I'll pass it the stuff to you when I see you I suppose.

I can't believe these hols are nearly over ...

I really hope that there will be people I know in my form class...
...nothing like sitting next to random people to starting off the day...
...I guess I wouldn't mind it as much if that were to happen in other class'
...but I know I will definitely know people in most of my options...
...I hope I will know someone in my maths! I'm sure I'll know someone in eng...*hopefully*

.

1 comments:



oranges1993 said...

Congrats for getting a job!!!!!
good pay?
- thanks for getting the stationary stufff
btw, is eng class your form class?

Post a Comment