I have to say,
I love cheesy pick up lines. It's hilarious. I got that one from a magazine at Louise's place. My gosh the other ones were quite funny too. I walked to her place...took less time than walking to Cat's I think even though it seems like Louise's is further.. Haha, twas quite fun. I still can't believe she got the side of the cube faster than me.
Is it me or...if you open a pack of chips while doing something, you always find it nearly gone...? Coz, we were chatting and looking at stuff. [I think] and the chip packet was just there....and yea. She made me cut my nails T_T I think Imma miss my nails...they were at a really good length to do french tips at, since it had quite abit of 'white' but It had to be cut. I initially was going to file it...but she didn't have a file...and she threw me a nail clipper so yeaaa... It's significantly shorter now. My nails would be perfect if it weren't for the nail that got chopped by the knife, and the nail that broke in the door knob. ah!
Oh gosh, at the mid of my 'text month' I saw I had 1000+ text...so I lent a few to my sis (less than 10), thinking that I wouldn't finish it...and the next day, I had about 800 =__=" now I still have a week to go and under a hundred. I wonder if the text4000 thing is real. If so then I think I'll get it after my text month expires. Oh and I'll need to top up to. Goodness me...
Did you fart? Coz you just blew me away
- Friday, January 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment