Thank goodness so far, this term has passed by fast. :] But, like always, theres quite a bit of work to follow along with it, so pooes.
For Design, since we had 1 week to do 2o squares, id assume we get 2 weeks to do 40/60 squares. but no. its...4 days. AH!! ==" at least this time is logos, but aside from the time i have now currently typing which I could be spending doing that...I have sunday and monday to finish it. whooopie.
Photogs, 11 analysis are due on wed, and I hasnt started a single one yet...it's always the thing that you have to do but when it comes to doing it you find something alot more important.
Textiles. I badly wanna start my mockup next week but will probs has to be next next...
French :: gah. its not too bad the homework
Eng : o.o;;
Maths:: the meaning of gay.
poops. I never really like to say 'im busy' because I'll never know when I'll hit a 'busier' day, so yea..I'm currently, not as free as I'd like to be.
Everyone apart from me seems to have a green pool. Ew.
Tomoro: Maths common test
Next week: Trig test, and creative writing
OMGSH I LOOKED UP AND THERES A HUGE DADDY LONG LEGS!
Next next week : french speech...AHH
okay, the spider has provoked my memory to tell a story ::
The other day in the shower I saw a 'baby' daddy long legs. I was like woaaah. Then the next day I saw one bout 1 cm or 2cm bigger and at the same spot and thought. IMPOSSIBLE for it to have grown that much, then I looked bit closer and I saw 6 shorter legs just below it without a round body. And...that kinda scared me-ish. Haha.
mmhmpph
- Thursday, March 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment