Till, HOLIDAYS!
I is excited.
Hahaaa
"Im a hot chickennn" - Clearasil ad.
Man I just opened a packet of thins beside me at the computer. Bad Idea...Very Very bad. I hate it, for the fact it says "One is never enough"
Its true...sadly.
But me likey it. I think gloomy days make you want to eat alot more don't they?
This term, my main homework has come from :: Design exciting muuch... not.
Hahaa anndd I has an internal in two weeks! =D
and...for french we finished reading the first chapter for "les vacances du petit Nicolas." I'm heart broken coz thats as much as we're gonna read in class...its such a cute book + I love the illustrations. Theres a movie about it coming out which I really want to watch, except...the guy isn't cute enough to portray the innocence of nicolas!
And, I totally forgot what I was originally gonna write for this so it turned out in to all that I've written. HEH.
Less than a month to go!
- Thursday, March 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment