=D

Man, this month feels like a post a blog month...
It's probs the most I've posted for quite awhile now =] really should be typing out the rest of my french speech, but hmm. Starts monday! Exciting! and after that, I don't have anymore internals for the term! [excluding art + textiles coz those are ongoing processes]
My speech will probs be around 3 mins, coz its really hard to fit info a bout a country and also info bout the fench speaking world in 2 minutes, problem is, needs to be memorised, well 90% should be. Apparenly most schools only make you do speech or conversation. I hope the conv goes well but its ages away so Imma enjoy myself before then. [Well, mehh, should be enjoying either way..]

This week =
1 day off school
3 nights work, 1 morning
2 nights baddy.

I.Like.Life.? y.e.s.h.

I'm still really indecisive about goingback to malaysia right now. I wanna go back end of this year coz my frens are finishing up school, but I wanna save up for my 'big' 2012 trip when going to France for at least half a year, and also going to malaysia after that... mmmh. I would be booking my own ticket etc. So I don't know how long I should stay etcetc...? hmm. anyone know when school starts next year? lol

0 comments:



Post a Comment