Countdown..

Till holidays,
I know this is starting off just like last post. But, I really want it to come just a bit faster. Its been pretty weird these days...like, I really don't think I've matured thaaat much, but I know I have.

>.<"

GAH! I just want a break from school. Thank goodness for the teachers only day this thurs. It's not the work load from school. It's just, I want some free time. Like...duuuudeeee... it currently just seems like a wakeup-school-home-work-sleep routine for half of my week...
It's good, but bad. The fact that I have work makes me do my homework more often, and makes me pick up some slack, but sometimes I don't know if I'm doing abit much of it during school days...
Guess it gives me tiny bit more in my pocket...but, I'm not exactly too concerned on that part yet. I just really want to get my camera. [cheapest is $1800] ...


2more internals to go...schweeeetas bro'o

bring on the holidays!

.
Thank you to the people that come out to town[etc.] with me and help keep me sane.

p.s. les --> imma ask you some thiiiings sooooooon. oooooh.


0 comments:



Post a Comment