=DD

Oh my goodness today was such a good day. =]
Apart from Claudiu getting us lost on the way to bowling...thankgoodness for Alex calling my phone or we would've been really lost. xD. Bowling was awesome fun though. It was me, mandy,claudiu, vee, alex. and her Tahitian boy!
Ahahaa, when me + claudiu finally got there, we found mandy and vee at the counter, then they brought us to Kevin and Alex who were playing this racing game. When they finished, Kevin acknowledged us quite fast. He did this really cool handshake thing with Claudiu, and then he came closer to me and I was like eh. Then I realised. That was meant to do the cheek-to-cheek-thing.. I felt kinda awkward because I forgot you're meant to do it twice. Pahahaaa. He's a nice guy though, and he looks really pro when bowling. Played 2 sets of bowling, first set without gutter guards, 2nd set with. It was funny as though. We got distracted by the extra games...thenn we went to town for lunchh. annd yehh... was winding up "g" through text on mandys phone. was quite funny. We were walking back to the cathedral square and mandy just had to say. "omgsh would be funny if we saw "g" and he was walking infront of us towards our direction. and I was like omgsh. HEY LOOK theres a shortcut to the square! *ran across the road* They caught up eventually. He didn't see. Thankgoodness.

Came home and then packed and went to go do some photog at badminton hall. Thanks also to Jamie, Edward, Alex Thanavit and Tina for coming. =] Was quite funny and hopefully I managed to get some good shots.

Life.Is.Good.

I'm still contemplating whether to go out tomoro or not...hmmm.

0 comments:



Post a Comment