Last Friday of Hols

Lifee is good. =] I just wish we had one extra week ofschool holidays...since I kinda worked 11/14 days of the hols...coz I helped to pick up some shifts, and aside from that I've been out quite alot. Haha, well yesterday went paintball it was fun! And my gosh mina looked like a wolf that would hunt you down. She really did. And she hit me in the ass. So did paige...==" and someone hit me in the hip. So I am bruised...ahaha.
Then went to work and I couldn't find my makeup case...I found it in the car, but I couldn't find my eyelash crimper T___T and I mainly use mascara...and I still can't find it...arghhhsss....makeup is taking a toll on money usage...
The only day I actually fully stayed home was wed! annd that daaaay, I managed to edit my photos, from 374, down to 90. YUS! now I just need to get it down to 36...bahh. it hard. And, I also semi planned out half of my french conv. =D now just to put in more vocab. One day of succesfull studying! Haha, and french conv is on the tuesday back... eeps.

Oh gosh, like I've been wanting to go on french exchange for...ages, and according to STS, I wont be able to do it after my year 13 , coz I would be too old, and the entry requirement to get into a uni is year 13/ncea level3. Gosh I wish I was put up a year right now... I really really wanna go for the exchange...but I need/want to get into uni, I don't wanna go to a polytech... T_T

0 comments:



Post a Comment