I don't get it.

It's really weird, for textiles, I have never gotten a mark higher than merit. Yes, that is bad. No matter how hard I try, it just doesn't happen. Earlier, we handed in a formative assesment thing, and when she returned it, she said I was sitting on achieved, so I decided to rewrite nearly all my paperwork which took me several hours, I borrowed my friends to use as model answers since she said that she was verging on excellence. I couldn't rely on my garment to get more than acheived since, I wasn't very good with "controlling" it etc, coz was super slippery. Twas extremely awkward when she handed it back to us after the final marking, Lochiel got double excellence, Allie got double merit and me, I got double friggin achieved, " at least you're getting your credits" said she. and I have no idea where I went wrong. Really really don't.

ARGHSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Oh yesh, exams starts on tues for me, man I'm happy I'm not a science student, otherwise...uh. yea

23rd nov = yaay
28th nov :D

0 comments:



Post a Comment