You

Ugh, I just thought that I'd just write this here, to stop it from bugging me. . . . Doesn't matter much if you read this or not. Here we go.

You.
I've known you for...ages. Theres been on and off times, just like normal. But usually it's fine after awhile. I still remember last time, when you helped me when I needed it. It wasn't nescessary of you, 'coz it was my punishment. But you did it anyway. And now, it's been ages. When we talk, it's almost like usual. Except for one thing. The question "how are you?" Seems just nearly like a rhetorical question. Most people skim it. But, I did expect a tiny bit more. Like, not to two face and say one thing to me, and another whole story to the rest of the world. Like...really? I guess times passed. But, I am somewhat disappointed in you. Especially throughout the years. . . .

0 comments:



Post a Comment