- Its hits us all in a different way. Unfortunately, I can't seem to get myself back in to that focus mode, before the earthquake. Not that the earthquake affected me personally too much, since I am fortunate to live on the "safer" side of town, but...it jsut seems to be after that time, I can't exactly concentrate well...==" And now. I'm writting this instead of photography.
I think, I've lost my passion for photography. Instead, it has grown more for design and textiles. Guess that helps push me into the fashion design side. But still, I am confused which way to head next year, though I probably would just do fashion...
Thoughts these days just come into my head, eg. "smooth one idiot" when I do something wrong, and it's obviously not helping. I need to change my mindset...but it's so hard to. Arghs!
At least today was a good day.
Squeezy-outty grape was good :D . What made it better, was my cut-out figures! So cute.
=="
Least I still have a social life I guess?
3 weeks till holidays!
Procrastination
- Monday, March 28, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment