Haha man today was quite...weird?
wenttosschool+dint have my locker key, but I managed to fork out my art folder by squishing my hand into my sports locker haha [omgsh i just realised when typing that i forgot to bring home my paintsss...]
annd...blah.
at science, twas gaay[usual] im a loner there[usual] annd...we were meant to make yoghurt in pairs [ugh...] i didnt bother till last minute so mehh...apparently i looked sad? according to Elias haha I think I'm quite amused by him calling people love. "Put a smile on your face love"-Elias
haha I did as I found that quite funny so I was smiling... we left science early, annd I went straight to canteen for lunchie [omgsh first time this year buying something from there]
then when walking to lunch spot another thing made me laugh, twas georges hair again HAHA I cant help it its so bad...
we were eating...and the weather went munted and started raining >=[

french went by, we were all so tired of what we need to include in our speech...so she played french music haha by celine dion
textiles was a waste of time...theres only one teacher and she has to check that we have our patterns placed right before we can start..ughh...thank goodness theres only 18 of us..

oh les...the song u had stuck in your head is "Get Shaky -Ian Carey Project"
their dancing is preety cool, so its on this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzGCXNSQhc0
sorry i was gonna post the video below, but...it refused to paste the whole thing, thus, I gave up, hence it shant be there =D haha

Science teacher is totally ruining last day of term by making a test on it! AHHH...sux bro'o and i missed on some notes she gave out...*sigh* i really wish i was in the continuing class, but im so not gonna continue with science..*blahhh*

Hmm, I really need to start my french speech, its due week2 term2, but I need to do it peerfeect...=_="
I wanna get an excellence darnit! and I wanna resiit maths so baaad...pffft.

0 comments:



Post a Comment