YAY!

Okaay, tis fixed! yuus!
=]
just, i accidently deleted the top link bars that are meant to be existent on this page, but, could someone help me-ish.?
Hmm, well, today wasnt much to talk about I'd think, Day3 of science, aannd... i have a lil kill zone under my control for science test..AHH CONTAMINATION! [ohh well i guess..]
ill still pass but gah..

and..
art is getting hard with monocoloured painting since everything has soo much detail!

textiles, my waist is HUGE!! T.T ahhh
Kav + Holly are like, size 6s for most things...
i hate my pattern sizings, it always makes me sound huge...
and textiles is getting boring, seems like were only gonna start making next week. and hopefully, i complete it reli soon, since theres onli 8 steps.
I think paige didnt buy my ribbon on purpose, so that ill have to bus with them tomoro to buy it, goshh...

annnd..
I dont think I can get a picca, havent seen dude for ageees..
probob went back..

2weeks ish to EC!
annd..atm ppl from school that seem t o be going
jamie+xiaoyi[tentin together]
fran? [tenting with her and 6 others..]
amy [ i think]
and i cant rmbr~
i finnaaaly got the confirmation email too~

=]

0 comments:



Post a Comment