screewd...

AHHH!
Okay, the first few internals this year, I have officially screwed them all up, excluding, TEXTILES.
T.T
This SUCKS soo, BAD

why couldnt the marking system just be 'abcd' instead of, 'NA A M E' ?
seriously...
life would be a whole lot better, and you'd be able to diffrentiate what people actually do well.

=___=""

e.g. I would then not fail, due to accidently doing some questions wrong.

*sigh*

dad found it funny though, I was kinda shocked, but then he told me a funny story about first failing his license xD
hmm..me and Emily STILL cant find 'elf''! he never seems to be there whenever we wait...
but, Paige still sees ***
=]
annd...
today, when we got handed back our practice essay. it was weird, the people who got A, were either asian or half and female xD haha. I got A-, Jade got A think Estelle got A ?
and, i have absolutely no idea what windy got.
I was meant to pass my pendrive to windy, but I forgotted it.[ yes I know forgotted isn't a word.]... I thought I didnt have it with me, but, I actually always DID. as I had kept one of mine in my pencilcase, [not good. its the good pendrive and i dont treat my pencilcases too well.] well, I actually found my other pendrive...in the back pouch of my bag...

after school, me+ page went to the bus stop to go fabric vision...while we were waiting for the second bus, we just sat on the seats, and then the german-dude-latifah-thought-was-handsome sat next to me. Jade+ Page + Jasmine moved over, so i moved more to the other side, then Paige kept bumming me more to the other side. And i think he heard them saying that he's the one latifah likes or something. Hes Okay...not totally handsome as Latifah portrayed him to be, but oh well...
Theres a hot yr13 one everyone seems to be obssesd about? 'Jojo' is his nickname i think? he asked out Harriets sis, but she said no, and Rose+Jemma were like ohmygosh..
xD
so farr...the Germans ive seen a tm...are okaay..? xD

oh, current song =

0 comments:



Post a Comment