3 n half weeks

Gah. I wish school would be over at least a bit faster...=__=" It sucks quite bit tho.
Week 8 : speechees
Week 9 : Wearable Arts
Week 10 : French writing with resources...


w
eek 10 is gonna be the worse...I have horrid writing...I keep doing too many silly common mistakes which brings my mark down major...So far. I have not passed the practice ones, due to stupid little errors which usually pile up. RAWR. Well...that sucks. If I dont pass this... I cant do frenchie next year...and theres a chance next year of a exchange to France. I wanna go franceee. NOT Tahiti. I don't mind tahiti if its for a holiday, but for schooling, I wouldn't really wanna. 4 weeks @ Tahiti would be a bit long I would think, If you change it to 4 weeks @ France ..Thatd be awesome =] but... $1500...for 4 weeks at tahiti. is so CHEAP! Hopefully if there is no france next year, there will still be the flight subsidy for tahiti...

I have my A3 art due on friday. I dont know if I should just skip youth group and paint the night away...
and.
Once the Sat nite baddy is over. I don't know which one to go to after...
- Sat 2-5 @ st thom/boys high
and others. =__="
psssh.

I think...mums gonna do my hair friday night. Hope so...
omgsh. I have found the hardest thing I have done this year so far...

It is, answering a double sided art self assesment sheet. Around 10 questions or less...and no-one finished it in the timespan of 45 mins...It is tough as. Most of the qus revolve around the same thing...

I want::
- a DSLR
- gel cushions for high heels
- a new pair of sunnies
- a new hairdresser whom is not miss chen[either of them] or jonny.
- a new racquet?
- more music...[courtney still has my pendrive from first day of WoZ ...]

bolded = less likely to get within the timespan of 3months...
psssh...

0 comments:



Post a Comment