Quickiee.

3 weeks till wearable arts. 'Pressures' cracking.... and I havent started! ahhh. I'm getting michaela's measurements done tomoroow to make sure I don't make it humongous for her since she's skinny. Imma use gold and blue. Those colours are totally awesome on her skin. =D I am defo gonna do wearable arts this year. Unlike last year....last years would include the fault of mina for having something not entered. I think I'll be able to skip bit of french to get it sorted too =] Takes a whole period for briefing + setup + etc. haha. I attempted to draw the design out the other night. It turned out horribly manly and I was getting so stressed with it coz whenever I rubbed i t out it got worse and worse and I was so tired...

To Do ::
- Dye hair
- Buy more crepe paper.
- Pin up my dress.
- write the wide reading. [ I spent my sleepytime reading a book. =__=]
- French sheet.

and something I cant remember. All that needs to be done by today. I was out fullday yest and fri nite.
And I just finished my music transfering. so meh.

To Leslie:: If you still want "new divide" I just put it on my fone since I got the music off andra.

0 comments:



Post a Comment