Today...

Today, I was meant to have had my hair done. Cut and dyed some bits blue. I went to go book an appointment on Monday after school. So I went and talked to her...she then started to examine my hair...I asked her how much itd be to have my hair done blue at the original bleached streaks(I have no intention of dyeing that spot blue though..) and she gave me a quote of approx $40-$70. Total ripoff...Thats the price I would expect for a professionally done hair cut.

2blue streaks for $40? Not too worth it really...

Iwant my blue haiir baaack =[

Its pretty crazy to price it at 40sincethebleach had alreadybeen done. And hairdye itself doesn't cost too much...only the bleach does.=___=" Since Ihad that bit done at malaysia, she asked how many applications of bleach were done, thinking it would've been2 or 3 applications. But it only took one applicationof bleach to take out the colour. She was shocked... And then an extra 30mins to let the blue dye settle...not too long really.

Malaysianprice: 2bluestreaksfor:: $6nzd

That made me wonder...Did theyuse a really dangerous bleach on my hair or something? Dont really thinkso, coz t he hair dressers had blue intheir hair too...They werechatting about howpretty it turned out coz it had a flash of turquoise in it after it was done =]

Going back to my hairdresser story...She then gave me the molecule talk about the colours etc. again. I think I remembered it the first time she told me...

Then I asked about a hair cut...and she was saying..my hair is better at the current length. And advised me not to cut it. [well...I wont be going there anytime soon if I want a haircut, or she may not cut it...] I said, I was bored of my hairstyle, and she started saying my hairstyle is fine. Its the haircolour thats boring.. and yehh..it went back to the dyeing my hair topic again. She finnally ended off with a for $40 I can put some streaks in your hair so can break the darkness. Referring to my regrowth on the blonde strands.

EndResult: No booked appointment at all. =___="

Hmm...apparently when I was born. I didn't have black hair, it was apparently a browny red colour... and weirdly enough. My hair regrowth during winter comes out abit lighter compared to my usual which is opposite to normal peoples...[random maths discussions yet again]

Okay. I guess enough about my hair...?
Todayy...I got to school quite bit earlier, so I could get my course form signed off... The dp didnt arrive till like...1st period started So I went after 1st period was over. It took around 20mins since there were 3 people ahead of me. And I didnt get it approved! All because I had one not so good result in my report. So he told me since he didnt "know" me well, I needed to go see mrs hume[our original dp] and blahblah...same happened with emily.
Ugh. I have to do 6 subs to fit all of it in. MUST . grrr. And now my course sheet has gone floating somewhere between the staff office and student office. No one knows where it is now...gay

0 comments:



Post a Comment